We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Would you like to learn how to make a simple, original, practical and fun craft? We have an ideal: a cannon launches confetti with recycled material. It is a very simple craft that you can do with your children.
The cannon launches confetti It is ideal for the celebration of parties, children's birthdays, Christmas, New Years Eve and events of all kinds. Try making yours and let your imagination run wild.
- 1 Balloon
- Roll of toilet paper
- Adhesive paper
- Metallic cardboard
- Pair of scissors
- Decorative washitape and confetti
1. First you must cut off the top of the globe. Only a little.
2. Tie a knot at the end of the balloon and put it on the toilet paper roll as if it were a hat. To make sure it is secure, tape some adhesive paper around it.
3. Measure out your toilet paper roll to cut out some foil cardstock. You will have to stick it around the roll of paper, right in the part where the union of the balloon with the roll ends.
4. Now decorate with your washit tape your cannon throw confetti to your liking.
You already have your cannon launches confetti. Try it with some confetti ... and enjoy!