We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Quiche is possibly one of your children's favorite foods. Few people can resist this kind of savory cake so tasty and easy to make.
Therefore, from our site we propose you to prepare this delicious chicken quiche in tartlet format. We have substituted the crunchy shortcrust pastry for puff pastry, obtaining a result so light that this recipe for chicken quiche tartlets can become a perfect option for a snack. They will fall two by two.
- 150 gr of mushrooms.
- 3 chicken fillets.
- A packet of puff pastry.
- 3 eggs.
- 200 ml of cream for cooking.
- 200 gr of Emmental cheese.
- Black olives.
1. Chop and wash the mushrooms. Salt, then give them a spin in the pan with a drizzle of oil. Reservation.
2. Prepare the grilled chicken fillets. Chop and reserve.
3. Preheat the oven to 180º with heat up and down. Meanwhile, beat the eggs and cream in a bowl. Add the cheese, mushrooms, and chicken and stir to mix the ingredients. You can add oregano to your liking.
4. Roll out the puff pastry and cut 6 large circles (you can use a cookie cutter like this one).
5. Cut out the puff pastry circles on the paper on which the dough is rolled and place them on the tart tray. (By preserving the paper, we prevent the dough from sticking to the mold). Prick each tartlet base with a fork.
6. Fill the tartlets almost to the edge and decorate with black olives.
7. Bake 30 minutes. Irresistible!
You can read more articles similar to Mini chicken and cheese quiches for the children's snack, in the category of Meats on site.